Tara Samney's Discussions (226)

Discussions Replied To (94) Replies Latest Activity

"Bryant, I owe you for righting my wrongs on that. When I started my broker at the ti…"

Tara Samney replied Aug 22, 2013 to Just submit any offer or wait for the RIGHT offer?

15 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Terry McCarley

"Well said. I get buyer's agents asking for the bank to make repairs after the inspec…"

Tara Samney replied Aug 22, 2013 to Just submit any offer or wait for the RIGHT offer?

15 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Terry McCarley

"I think they have also been looking forever with their client and instead of a reali…"

15 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Terry McCarley

"I'm seeing it a lot with buyer's agents. I've gotten to be very clear in the MLS exp…"

15 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Terry McCarley

"I've been encountering that lately. Worse is when they don't understand the investor…"

15 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Terry McCarley

"Your way is correct.  I started with the other way b/c of bad advice. It just wastes…"

15 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Terry McCarley

"When I relied on the closing agent to do this- I got plenty of emails where the wire…"

Tara Samney replied Aug 22, 2013 to Has anyone had a short sale not go through after closing escrow for any reason?

6 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Donna McClelland

"Hi Maria, I haven't been on here in a week (got really busy).  Did you get this thro…"

Tara Samney replied Jun 16, 2013 to Required FHA Repairs & Looming Foreclosure - Workaround?

28 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Tara Samney

"Thank you for explaining this Rob.  I recently did an Equator financial form for Cha…"

Tara Samney replied Jun 16, 2013 to Freddie Mac denied PCS orders hardship; payments on time

11 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Darlene Parker

"Darlene,  Freddie Mac has gotten very difficult to work.  My experience the past yea…"

Tara Samney replied Jun 16, 2013 to Freddie Mac denied PCS orders hardship; payments on time

11 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Darlene Parker

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************