James ferebee jr's Discussions (82)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"Buyer is not entitled to a copy of the approval letter it a violation of the privacy…"

James ferebee jr replied Dec 16, 2012 to Is buyer entitled to copy of approval from Fannie Mae

46 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"You are going to need their financial form ask me how I know that one. Check with Na…"

James ferebee jr replied Aug 21, 2011 to In negotiations with met life/ first horizons short sale for 6 months and they sold it to NATION STAR yesterday

25 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by William F Griffin Jr

"I have done at least 10 citi's in the past 2 years and never run into that one..   J…"

James ferebee jr replied Dec 27, 2010 to CITI short sale

7 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Jeanne Dominguez

"No I do not because it's between the borrower and the lender. The end buyer's lender…"

James ferebee jr replied Nov 30, 2010 to Sharing short sale approval letters with buyer's agent....pros and cons? Does buyer's agent need to see letters?

27 May 13, 2012
Reply by Eric Rogers

"Wamu is not the only one doing things like this these days. Wells Fargo wants to see…"

James ferebee jr replied Oct 3, 2009 to WAMU Short Sale changes the final HUD day of Funding!! Anyone ever had this happen?

3 Oct 3, 2009
Reply by James ferebee jr

"Nicole ColeLitton Loan ServicingLoss Mitigation Prospector l Shortsale (Dallas) Ph 8…"

James ferebee jr replied Sep 28, 2009 to Anyone working on a Litton Loan Svc short sale

11 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Len McGuirk

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************