Tony Morales's Discussions (149)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"Kelly, Auction.com is NOT voluntary when the investor is Nationstar themselves  Many…"

Tony Morales replied Dec 12, 2013 to Nationstar / Auction.com

347 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Brian Avery

"More explanation... the seller/executor  is on an international cruise. The executor…"

Tony Morales replied Sep 19, 2013 to Servicer Refuses to Extend Approval

5 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

"Ron I appreciate that but that's not the answer I am looking for   I need to know if…"

Tony Morales replied Sep 19, 2013 to Servicer Refuses to Extend Approval

5 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

"in California per the Bureau of Real Estate, and some other states, short sale negot…"

Tony Morales replied Sep 16, 2013 to Citi Charged off Heloc: Can't do short sale becuase they can't upload the loan

9 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Jeff Payne

"Omar  I am a licensed short sale negotiator. My business is handling files for agent…"

Tony Morales replied Sep 16, 2013 to Citi Charged off Heloc: Can't do short sale becuase they can't upload the loan

9 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Jeff Payne

"Frustrated..here's the problem.  You are the buyer's agent and you are at the mercy…"

Tony Morales replied Sep 15, 2013 to 47 days and no approval from BOA. What the heck is going on?

9 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by Frustrated

"I am former CITI loss mitigation employee.  Why was the loan charged off?  is this a…"

Tony Morales replied Sep 15, 2013 to Citi Charged off Heloc: Can't do short sale becuase they can't upload the loan

9 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Jeff Payne

"Erica  looks like everyone is giving you alot of misinformation.  You are the actual…"

Tony Morales replied Jul 14, 2013 to Short sale approved but they want seller to miss a payment!

18 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Ken Ryan

"I am 98% sure that Suntrust does not service FHA backed loans.  If so then seller wo…"

Tony Morales replied Jul 14, 2013 to Short sale approved but they want seller to miss a payment!

18 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Ken Ryan

"Here's the misunderstanding by many.  That as long as there is a seller closing cost…"

Tony Morales replied Jul 14, 2013 to Attorney fee & processing fees on short sales when buyer is purchasing using a VA loan?

11 Jul 14, 2013
Reply by Michelle Marina

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************