David Altuzarra's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"This just happened to me in NY, the value came back roughly, 300,000 above market. …"

David Altuzarra replied Feb 3, 2013 to Fannie Mae fixed pricing

3 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"Wells Fargo I see is starting to pull numbers out of the air like Fannie.  I had one…"

David Altuzarra replied Feb 3, 2013 to PLEASE HELP!!! Wells Fargo decline SS with unrealistic value and many red flags that was never addressed!!!

11 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Kimberly Doren

"At least it is with SPS.  I've found them to be one of the few better ones to work w…"

David Altuzarra replied Nov 18, 2012 to BOFA Did it again!!!!! What are they thinking???

44 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Celeste ODea

"Interesting, I had one with an approval get closed out and that was what they said,…"

David Altuzarra replied May 9, 2012 to BofA closing files

7 May 9, 2012
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"I did there isn't any reason."

David Altuzarra replied May 9, 2012 to BofA closing files

7 May 9, 2012
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"To Kathleen's reply if current on 1st mortgage and 2nd is late you can settle on the…"

David Altuzarra replied Aug 14, 2011 to If a 2nd has gone to collections, is it impossible to do a short sale?

34 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Robin Lemmons

"No, you can still do a short sale.  It is almost the same, usually just less paperwo…"

David Altuzarra replied Aug 14, 2011 to If a 2nd has gone to collections, is it impossible to do a short sale?

34 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Robin Lemmons

"I agee with Jeff, banks try and make investors and real estate agents seem like they…"

David Altuzarra replied Jul 31, 2011 to Why do banks think investors are scammers? Why? because of articles like this.

61 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Smitty

"To question from SueEllen, if you're working on another BofA closing call that closi…"

David Altuzarra replied Jul 31, 2011 to Why do banks think investors are scammers? Why? because of articles like this.

61 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Smitty

"They will do a short sale if they are current. I've done several. It really depends…"

David Altuzarra replied Jul 10, 2011 to Will lenders consider a short sale when the seller isn't in default?

53 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Rhonda Duffy

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************