Tracy Howard's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, Cheryl, I've only done 2 short sales in the scenario you have.  The first one, t…"

Tracy Howard replied Dec 18, 2010 to Wells Fargo 1st TD/Chase 2nd TD...but only CHASE is short in the sale

4 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by Laura Marshall

"Hi, Elliott,   "TD" stands for Trust Deed, a form of mortgage security document used…"

Tracy Howard replied Dec 18, 2010 to Wells Fargo 1st TD/Chase 2nd TD...but only CHASE is short in the sale

4 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by Laura Marshall

"Hey, Doug, I dealt with them three years ago when one of my clients was in foreclos…"

Tracy Howard replied Dec 8, 2010 to GC Services Limited Partnership (Collection Agency Division)

6 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by Sharon Tukay

"Thank you, Laura. I hadn't even thought of a forced policy. That would probably be t…"

Tracy Howard replied Dec 8, 2010 to Insurance Coverage for Vacant Home?

7 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Laura Marshall

"Well, Paul, you seem to have all the answers you want. So, as I said before, find an…"

Tracy Howard replied Dec 8, 2010 to Arms Length Affadavit and Renting property back from new owner

38 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Ginger Rowley

"OKEY DOKEY! "

Tracy Howard replied Dec 8, 2010 to Arms Length Affadavit and Renting property back from new owner

38 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Ginger Rowley

"Brian, well put. When my child was 5-6 years old she tried to practice this kind of…"

38 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Ginger Rowley

"Paul: The words, "written or implied", say it all. There can be no written or oral a…"

Tracy Howard replied Dec 7, 2010 to Arms Length Affadavit and Renting property back from new owner

38 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Ginger Rowley

"Doug, I agree with Brian -- it's VERY difficult! If she has an offer of a policy for…"

Tracy Howard replied Dec 7, 2010 to Insurance Coverage for Vacant Home?

7 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Laura Marshall

"Good luck, Pacita, I hope it all works out for you. Just don't sign the HUD if all t…"

Tracy Howard replied Jan 16, 2010 to Buyer to "contribute" towards paying off second lender, out of escrow

22 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Kim Himmel

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************