Carolyn Lien's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I have only read the last page of this discussion but wanted to give my input.  In a…"

Carolyn Lien replied Dec 5, 2012 to When to do Inspections?

112 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Mike Rizzo

"Marta, I have had this happen. Title company thought they did a full search but did…"

Carolyn Lien replied Jun 18, 2012 to Question on how to remove a seller's judment from a short sale house in contract

48 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Laura Marshall

"We are in Minnesota. Seller has No Income what-so-ever. She's on state assistance. B…"

Carolyn Lien replied Sep 26, 2011 to HELP! I need to get 2 judgments released to close a short sale.

15 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Drew Ludlow

"I have been negotiating with them. Problem is, they want all the money that is owed…"

Carolyn Lien replied Sep 26, 2011 to HELP! I need to get 2 judgments released to close a short sale.

15 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Drew Ludlow

"Nice!  So far I have had no luck with them.  It's been money or nothing. I love your…"

15 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Drew Ludlow

"It doesn't need to be satisfied but it needs to be released from the land in order t…"

Carolyn Lien replied Sep 22, 2011 to HELP! I need to get 2 judgments released to close a short sale.

15 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Drew Ludlow

"Hi Kimberley, It gets even better.  Today Selene Finance called my one seller and em…"

Carolyn Lien replied Jul 20, 2011 to Banks hiring contractors to break in to listings

78 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Nancy Campbell

"Hi Jeff, The sheriff sent the complaint to the district attorney for them to decide…"

Carolyn Lien replied Jul 20, 2011 to Banks hiring contractors to break in to listings

78 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Nancy Campbell

"I am so annoyed by this fox.  They keep calling my clients and harrassing them.  I h…"

Carolyn Lien replied Jul 19, 2011 to Banks hiring contractors to break in to listings

78 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Nancy Campbell

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************