Wendy Martin's Discussions (116)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"Dirk, seems none of that matters really.  Their best trick is to approve the trial m…"

Wendy Martin replied Jun 17, 2013 to BofA exposed by former employees...

21 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

"Wells send the wire back all the time for whatever reason they want.  Just do it."

Wendy Martin replied Jun 6, 2013 to Wells Fargo returning wire after closing

4 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Alexander Villegas

"Holly, welcome to the Fannie nightmare.  The only way my disputes work is to have th…"

Wendy Martin replied Jun 4, 2013 to WHY IS FANNIE MAE COUNTERING WAY ABOUT BPO AMOUNT?

20 Jun 23, 2015
Reply by Lori Young

"I just had the same battle.  Dispute directly with Fannie, do not listen to servicer…"

Wendy Martin replied Apr 21, 2013 to FANNIE MAE SHORT SALE RIDICULOUS COUNTER OFFER

9 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Brian Avery

"After buyer #1 fled the Fannie nightmare, buyer #2 stuck around and ordered an appra…"

Wendy Martin replied Apr 12, 2013 to Thoughts on Fannie Mae's Homepath ShortSale Escalation portal! Are your overpriced counters getting resolved? yes or no

44 May 29, 2015
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"Steve, I can't even believe I just read that."

Wendy Martin replied Mar 17, 2013 to FANNIE MAE COMMITTING FRAUD IN SHORTSALE BPO VALUATIONS! OVER INFLATED PRICE FIXING!

63 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Timothy Lee

"Thank you for ALL of yor replies.  We got a new CASH offer for 200k and submitted. …"

Wendy Martin replied Mar 12, 2013 to URGENT-Need help with battling Fannie's inflated values

10 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Wendy Martin

"Yes Elizabeth, I am kissing a tuna. This photo helps negotiators remember me, best t…"

Wendy Martin replied Feb 18, 2013 to You have GOT to be kidding me- what BofA wants from short sale buyers now

115 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Patricia Bravo

"OMG I didn't think this thread would turn into such a showdown.....I wrote this orig…"

Wendy Martin replied Feb 10, 2013 to You have GOT to be kidding me- what BofA wants from short sale buyers now

115 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Patricia Bravo

"Thanks guys!   Bryant, what is the language you are using on the MLS and contract? …"

Wendy Martin replied Jan 10, 2013 to Help with liens prior to listing

4 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Wendy Martin

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************