Stephen Trad's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Always avoid submitting multiple offers in short sales. Doing so will prevent situat…"

Stephen Trad replied May 5, 2013 to Nationstar forced us to use Auction.scum and now accepting a lower offer than ours by $25K

32 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"Have the seller file the claim with whoever's covering the property. Ask for a varia…"

Stephen Trad replied May 5, 2013 to BOA/HUD SS approved after a year but inspection reveals major problems

6 May 5, 2013
Reply by Roy Mason

"Kevin's right. If there's no FC date, let the file die softly and then go back again…"

Stephen Trad replied May 5, 2013 to BofA-FHA Question

8 May 6, 2013
Reply by Simon Campbell

"Always always reiterate with loss mit what the correct email is. Don't use a weird o…"

Stephen Trad replied May 5, 2013 to Anyone have any advice?

21 May 7, 2013
Reply by Ben Benita

"John, maybe you should stick to conventional sales. The bank and mortgage holder are…"

Stephen Trad replied May 5, 2013 to Seller says no to Short Sale Offer

30 May 7, 2013
Reply by Ben Benita

"I run a busy short sale processing office and have tried all of the online short sal…"

Stephen Trad replied Feb 7, 2012 to Looking for a good basic short sale program for organizing files w/o the hype & program salesmanship.

14 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Becky Martin

"HUD Mortgagee Letter 2008-43 clearly states that HUD will NOT go short.  You will ha…"

Stephen Trad replied Oct 29, 2011 to How do I get a HUD lien for $7500 (2008 loan/grant) off the title on my FHA short sale.

13 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Stephen Trad

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************