Michael Schneider's Discussions (236)

Discussions Replied To (131) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with you, Wendy.  The Dark Days were back in 4Q2009, but that improved by ab…"

Michael Schneider replied Apr 3, 2012 to If you could ask Bank of America one question, what would it be?

41 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by Satar Naghshineh

"Yes, one had a 2nd.  I absolutely never want an appraiser in a property without an a…"

Michael Schneider replied Apr 2, 2012 to Us bank 1st (not proactive) with 2nd bank of stockton ( local)

3 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Michael Schneider

"Probably here means, I think you will need justification for the Servicer to apply o…"

Michael Schneider replied Apr 1, 2012 to Minimum commission on HUD PFS ??

24 May 6, 2012
Reply by Joe Montenigro

"Approval in 10 days has not been the case, but so far, not unreasonable long either.…"

Michael Schneider replied Apr 1, 2012 to BofA's short sale cooperative

5 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Kathy Batterton

"Wells is tough on "as in", even with vandalism.  We just shared the $1,000 cost for…"

Michael Schneider replied Apr 1, 2012 to Value Dispute with Wells and listing was vandalized!

4 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Sandra Delight Miller

"My experience with US Bank (three deals, I think) is that they were slow to process,…"

Michael Schneider replied Apr 1, 2012 to Us bank 1st (not proactive) with 2nd bank of stockton ( local)

3 Apr 2, 2012

"My experience so far is positive on BofA co-op.  I've completed perhaps three, and I…"

Michael Schneider replied Apr 1, 2012 to BofA's short sale cooperative

5 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Kathy Batterton

"I'm working on FHA deal number 23 right now. So, this is based on FHA docs, experien…"

Michael Schneider replied Apr 1, 2012 to Minimum commission on HUD PFS ??

24 May 6, 2012
Reply by Joe Montenigro

"@Bryant  Logically, a fee or portion thereof should be either "allowed" or "non-allo…"

Michael Schneider replied Mar 31, 2012 to Minimum commission on HUD PFS ??

24 May 6, 2012
Reply by Joe Montenigro

"I would think this is a subordinate lien attached to the property.  If so, then it's…"

Michael Schneider replied Mar 30, 2012 to Acorn grants and short sales??

1 Mar 30, 2012

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************