Juan Reyes's Discussions (96)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"The BA and specially the buyers should have a copy of the letter for the simple fact…"

Juan Reyes replied May 8, 2010 to Sharing short sale approval letters with buyer's agent....pros and cons? Does buyer's agent need to see letters?

27 May 13, 2012
Reply by Eric Rogers

"It doesn't hurt to attach the appraisal, However, I'm don't think the negotiators p…"

Juan Reyes replied Apr 20, 2010 to Including Appraisal with Short Sale Package

6 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Scott Loper

"Technically you can NOT have more than 1 Ratified Contract. You can ratify one contr…"

Juan Reyes replied Apr 20, 2010 to muliple offers seller receives same time

2 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Juan Reyes

"Thanks Paul, I made contact with them and sent the file over. It sounds like they wi…"

Juan Reyes replied Apr 15, 2010 to Has anyone ever dealt with Dovenmuehle Mortgage, Inc.

9 Jul 6, 2016
Reply by Reefa P.

"Call the lender and ask them if the home is in foreclosure. They'll have all that on…"

Juan Reyes replied Apr 7, 2010 to How to check if the Home is in Foreclosure although we are in the process of a Short Sale

7 Apr 17, 2010
Reply by Donna Paul

"I was told a few years ago by a VP at BOA, that even though they were offering progr…"

Juan Reyes replied Mar 30, 2010 to Need help can a lender slap on mortgage insurance without the borrower knowing.

3 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Bryant Tutas

"Jeffrey, I had a short sale with Wachovia approved in less than a week. I submitted…"

Juan Reyes replied Mar 29, 2010 to Wachovia Short Sale problems/guidance

7 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Kate

"I don't see a problem as long as it is an arms length transaction and it is disclose…"

Juan Reyes replied Mar 26, 2010 to Listing agent buys own Short sale Listing

7 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Jon Zolsky

"Because they are a junior lien they can not execute a foreclosure on the home. They…"

Juan Reyes replied Mar 25, 2010 to professional recovery

1 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Juan Reyes

"You should also be able to ask for the foreclosure to be postponed. The negotiators…"

Juan Reyes replied Mar 25, 2010 to Do or Die - 6th Buyer for BOA short Sale & Auction set for April 16th

3 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Juan Reyes

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************