Karen McNamara's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes - I had the fully executed 3rd party.  I am not denying BPO can be acceptable IF…"

Karen McNamara replied Dec 23, 2013 to Anyone had any luck disputing value with NationStar?

8 Jan 1, 2014
Reply by Lea Hudson

"My complaint had to do with NS not complying with a written request to give the name…"

Karen McNamara replied Dec 23, 2013 to Anyone had any luck disputing value with NationStar?

8 Jan 1, 2014
Reply by Lea Hudson

"I have a nightmare on my hands.  B of A for almost a year, then sent to NS.  Went th…"

Karen McNamara replied Dec 18, 2013 to Nationstar / Auction.com

347 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Brian Avery

"Thank you Raymond.  Guess we should be letting B of A know there are problems to enc…"

Karen McNamara replied May 21, 2013 to B of A cooperative short sale and DTS

7 May 21, 2013
Reply by Karen McNamara

"I was called to handle my very first SS in August, one loan with Chase.  We got off…"

Karen McNamara replied Feb 17, 2013 to What Are Your Short Sale Successes?

29 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Jeff Payne

"Had an amazingly easy experience with Chase.  Approval of Short Sale in less than 30…"

Karen McNamara replied Jan 27, 2013 to POLL: Who is your FAVORITE FHA SERVICER? Why?

11 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Tara Samney

"I have SS with Chase right now that did not qualify for HAFA.  My Chase negotiator o…"

Karen McNamara replied Dec 9, 2012 to CHASE SKEWING HAFA GUIDELINES???

7 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"Derik, All the contract, legalities aside, your sellers need to know they are being…"

Karen McNamara replied Dec 9, 2012 to Sellers Bailing on SS last minute, need some advice!

48 Mar 6, 2013

"Thank you everyone for sharing your knowledge and experience.  The negotiator steppe…"

Karen McNamara replied Dec 4, 2012 to Is threat of pulling Short Sale if not closed by target date real or bluff? - Chase.

6 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Karen McNamara

"Thanks for sharing your wisdom - might not have occurred to me to do HUD in advance.…"

Karen McNamara replied Dec 4, 2012 to Is threat of pulling Short Sale if not closed by target date real or bluff? - Chase.

6 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Karen McNamara

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************