Damon Botticelli's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"The title of the question indicates this decision is coming from the underlying inve…"

Damon Botticelli replied Jul 10, 2011 to Made it all the way to investor approval to be denied, My realtor and seller are related

109 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Team Musser

"Thanks for the replies, and I'll be certain to get a good CPA involved if the seller…"

Damon Botticelli replied Jun 26, 2011 to Foreign National Seller - Wachovia

6 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Julianne Thorne

"Attorneys and 3rd party negotiators who are licensed by the mortgage lending divisio…"

Damon Botticelli replied Apr 17, 2011 to States that Require a Real Estate License to negotiate short sales

53 Feb 21, 2013
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"How about Chase?  "

Damon Botticelli replied Apr 1, 2011 to Electronic Signature-friendly Lenders? Please Post...

10 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Kristin D Smith

"Great idea, Kristin!  I was just looking for such a list.    Bank of America - has a…"

Damon Botticelli replied Apr 1, 2011 to Electronic Signature-friendly Lenders? Please Post...

10 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Kristin D Smith

"I've completed a HAFA short sale using job relocation as the reason, but they had al…"

Damon Botticelli replied Mar 20, 2011 to Bank of America HAFA Future Job Relocation

4 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Nate Gerard

"The new FTC ruling that went into effect on 1/31/11 requires 2 new disclosues (one a…"

Damon Botticelli replied Mar 20, 2011 to Short sale approved, escrow opened, 10 days prior to close and seller called bank to cancel short sale. He will re-instate.

18 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Bill Travis

"I've come to realize the potential for huge problems for me if either party won't pe…"

Damon Botticelli replied Mar 6, 2011 to Double-siding a short sale - YES or NO?

39 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Michael J Wollen

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************