Simon Campbell's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh so you got your "compensation" too. I do not know who decided that $300 covers th…"

Simon Campbell replied May 9, 2013 to Daily Show discusses Residential Evil, OCC and MERS, banks and the fed

2 May 9, 2013
Reply by joe beauchamp

"I agree with the other posts here. It looks like the buyer is going to have to pay o…"

Simon Campbell replied May 9, 2013 to Judgement

3 May 9, 2013
Reply by Simon Campbell

"I have seen this question come up before. Technically the "arms length" is supposed…"

Simon Campbell replied May 9, 2013 to Brother Wants Referral Commission?

3 May 9, 2013
Reply by Simon Campbell

"A real estate appraisal that is to be used for bank financing only has a shelf life…"

Simon Campbell replied May 6, 2013 to BofA-FHA Question

8 May 6, 2013
Reply by Simon Campbell

"Sounds like a dual agency. You are working as the listing and the selling agent on t…"

Simon Campbell replied May 1, 2013 to Working as a short sale agent for an investor... conflict of interest or not?

3 May 2, 2013
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

"Do you know what is the loan payoff plus interest and fees and if the bank will stil…"

Simon Campbell replied Apr 27, 2013 to Help! JPMorgan Chase and Fannie mae holdup!

4 Apr 27, 2013
Reply by Simon Campbell

"That is very true. The Mortgage Debt Release Act states that the IRS will not hold s…"

Simon Campbell replied Apr 27, 2013 to Keep paying on Promissory Note from 5 yrs ago for shortsale ? Mortgage Debt Relief Act?

6 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

"I agree with some of the other comments here. The answer no doubt lies in the bankru…"

Simon Campbell replied Apr 24, 2013 to 2nd mortgage is lost - it's on title, but seems no one is servicing it so we can't work it

6 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by Simon Campbell

"There is no tax on the amount waived by the lender. The Mortgage Relief Act was exte…"

Simon Campbell replied Apr 24, 2013 to SS completed, but no 1099-c

6 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by Simon Campbell

"I would have done exactly the same thing. If you told her to stop paying and it dama…"

Simon Campbell replied Apr 24, 2013 to Keep paying on Promissory Note from 5 yrs ago for shortsale ? Mortgage Debt Relief Act?

6 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************