Holly Jessop's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Good suggestion. Thank you."

Holly Jessop replied Aug 16, 2013 to B of A FHA loan gets SOLD to a new investor RBS Financial after ATP & they counter way high!

8 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"Thanks Jeff for the suggestion. I am going to look them up this morning. I agree wit…"

Holly Jessop replied Aug 15, 2013 to B of A FHA loan gets SOLD to a new investor RBS Financial after ATP & they counter way high!

8 Aug 16, 2013

"You are right. I didn't state that correctly. The bank servicing the loan is Bank of…"

Holly Jessop replied Aug 15, 2013 to B of A FHA loan gets SOLD to a new investor RBS Financial after ATP & they counter way high!

8 Aug 16, 2013

"I have gotten FHA short sales approved with seller paying 3% of the closing costs fo…"

Holly Jessop replied Jul 15, 2013 to B OF A shortsale rejecting sellers assist

14 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"Thanks Victoria. That is insane. Kevin, can we get Albert Bryant or Bob Martin or an…"

Holly Jessop replied Jun 5, 2013 to WHY IS FANNIE MAE COUNTERING WAY ABOUT BPO AMOUNT?

20 Jun 23, 2015
Reply by Lori Young

"Thanks Victoria. That is insane. Kevin, can we get Albert Bryant or Bob Martin or an…"

Holly Jessop replied Jun 5, 2013 to WHY IS FANNIE MAE COUNTERING WAY ABOUT BPO AMOUNT?

20 Jun 23, 2015
Reply by Lori Young

"Replying to Brian, I might see if the buyer will do that and take that monetary risk…"

20 Jun 23, 2015
Reply by Lori Young

"Yes, responding to Smitty, that same thing with the counters that net much more than…"

20 Jun 23, 2015
Reply by Lori Young

"This is absolutely not what is happening. Fannie Mae's value dispute is NOT working…"

20 Jun 23, 2015
Reply by Lori Young

"They finally postponed the foreclosure sale the day before, but I don't know specifi…"

Holly Jessop replied May 15, 2013 to VA not responding to Chase

5 May 15, 2013
Reply by Holly Jessop

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************