Janine Margaret Nielsen's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jeff, Im working on contesting one now-any insight you could give me? Thank you,"

Janine Margaret Nielsen replied Oct 29, 2013 to Thoughts on Fannie Mae's Homepath ShortSale Escalation portal! Are your overpriced counters getting resolved? yes or no

44 May 29, 2015
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"Ask underwriting if they will allow a hold back amount for repairs. All appear minor…"

Janine Margaret Nielsen replied Jun 9, 2013 to Required FHA Repairs & Looming Foreclosure - Workaround?

28 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Tara Samney

"Correct, VA does not allow buyer to pay for repairs."

Janine Margaret Nielsen replied Jun 9, 2013 to Required FHA Repairs & Looming Foreclosure - Workaround?

28 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Tara Samney

"They are very easy to work with. Very quick to respond."

Janine Margaret Nielsen replied May 5, 2013 to BSI Financial Services Inc.

4 Apr 23, 2015
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

"We have revised our Hold Harmless agreement and SS disclosure to inform the seller a…"

Janine Margaret Nielsen replied Nov 18, 2012 to BOFA Did it again!!!!! What are they thinking???

44 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Celeste ODea

"Had this happen last Aug. 1st with Wells Fargo and 2nd with SLS. Got 1st approval an…"

Janine Margaret Nielsen replied Nov 18, 2012 to BOFA Did it again!!!!! What are they thinking???

44 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Celeste ODea

"Nationstar Application is attached. You may have buyer's decline at the bottom.   Ju…"

Janine Margaret Nielsen replied Feb 27, 2012 to NationStar requiring Buyer to apply for pre-qual with NationStar.

57 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

"No short to the 1st, WF. $6000 should be offered to the 2nd, HSBC. They are easy to…"

Janine Margaret Nielsen replied Feb 26, 2012 to What is your professional opinion on this?

41 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Jackalope

"Most short sales in my area(California)are taking 4 months, as long as you have an e…"

Janine Margaret Nielsen replied Dec 31, 2011 to Why are you doing short-sales???

56 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Cliff Stanwick

"Love that last line! I tackle short sales because I love helping people, I love a ch…"

Janine Margaret Nielsen replied Dec 31, 2011 to Why are you doing short-sales???

56 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Cliff Stanwick

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************