Paddy Deighan, Esq's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"NS never pays for oil, septic and similar repairs..seems to be a policy they have"

Paddy Deighan, Esq replied Jun 2, 2013 to NJ-NationStar does not want to cover oil tank remediation. Anybody with the same problem?

2 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by Paddy Deighan, Esq

"the foreclosure is more of a credit issue...not a legal issue. Even the tax ramifica…"

Paddy Deighan, Esq replied Jun 2, 2013 to Foreclosure after discharged bankruptcy

10 Jun 6, 2013
Reply by K Bernard Strong

"BofA does not like LLC buyers....most major lenders do not like them.  However, by i…"

Paddy Deighan, Esq replied Nov 11, 2012 to Bank of America and LLC problem

11 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Helena Kaucheck

" A DIL can affect security clearance but it does not do so automatically. There are…"

Paddy Deighan, Esq replied Nov 11, 2012 to Does a Deed in Lieu Prevent a Security Clearance?

16 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Eartha Wang

"I now that it is frustrating, but this is not a long time yet.  Whoever is negotiati…"

Paddy Deighan, Esq replied Sep 25, 2012 to BofA Short sale question from a Buyer

9 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Edwin Baloloy

"be very careful with this,,if BofA finds out that the buyer is a broker, they may ki…"

Paddy Deighan, Esq replied Sep 25, 2012 to Approved Short Sale...Buyer/Agent Holding Closing!

16 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Paddy Deighan, Esq

"NationStar was the first and Green Tree was the second. It was a non-HAFA deal...I a…"

Paddy Deighan, Esq replied Sep 25, 2012 to When the Debt Forgiveness Act ends in December, will Short Sales also end... or not?

56 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Ginger Rowley

"trust me, I know this stuff...in most states, judgments last at least eight years bu…"

Paddy Deighan, Esq replied Sep 24, 2012 to When the Debt Forgiveness Act ends in December, will Short Sales also end... or not?

56 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Ginger Rowley

"I have done work in 41 states and the tax issues vary from state to state. I do not…"

Paddy Deighan, Esq replied Sep 24, 2012 to When the Debt Forgiveness Act ends in December, will Short Sales also end... or not?

56 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Ginger Rowley

"I have read many comments to this post that suggest that the clients do not have mon…"

56 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Ginger Rowley

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************