Alexis Adams's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Every situation is different but I have never had an issue obtaining approval from B…"

Alexis Adams replied Feb 26, 2014 to Mortgage insurer question

9 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Andy Ross

"Buyer's concern is extremely reasonable: I have found a resolution to a similar issu…"

Alexis Adams replied Feb 26, 2014 to Denial based on WHAT?

5 Feb 27, 2014
Reply by Ann Regnier

"My experience with Freddie Mac and subordinate liens is that they will either pay $0…"

Alexis Adams replied Feb 26, 2014 to Denial based on WHAT?

5 Feb 27, 2014
Reply by Ann Regnier

"FHA does not participate in HAFA, however, with the new HUD guidelines - max payout…"

Alexis Adams replied Nov 15, 2013 to FHA Short Sale - additional funds for the 2nd lien?

4 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Alexis Adams

""As-Is Value" as seen on the ATP doesn't make much of a difference as long as they a…"

Alexis Adams replied Oct 23, 2013 to Buyer's appraisal less than FHA PFS appraisal?

6 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Seth Russell

"If the buyer can give you a copy of the appraisal, submit over to the lender and hav…"

Alexis Adams replied Oct 23, 2013 to Buyer's appraisal less than FHA PFS appraisal?

6 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Seth Russell

"Is this loan being worked through Equator? Wells Fargo's SS initiation in Equator do…"

Alexis Adams replied Oct 22, 2013 to Have I been sleeping under an FHA rock?

10 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"I have only run into this with CitiMortgage. Once getting HUD involved (even with a…"

Alexis Adams replied Oct 22, 2013 to Have I been sleeping under an FHA rock?

10 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"That was my first reaction to Tracie's post but upon re-reading it, it sounds as tho…"

Alexis Adams replied Oct 7, 2013 to GreenRiver Hired by M&T but needs my Seller to sign an Authorization?

2 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Alexis Adams

"Thanks, Ron. I was awaiting your insight as it is usually helpful coming from a lend…"

Alexis Adams replied Sep 20, 2013 to Insufficient payoff from refinance - 2 lenders fighting over 1st lien position

11 May 19, 2015
Reply by Darrel

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************