Nate Gerard's Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"Who is the first? For example, if it is Fannie, they don't allow a short sale to be…"

Nate Gerard replied May 12, 2013 to Franklin Credit Management Help

3 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by Tiffany Abbiate

"I have one with a Wells first and a Chase second. Fannie holds the paper. Chase alre…"

Nate Gerard replied Apr 14, 2013 to Thoughts on Fannie Mae's Homepath ShortSale Escalation portal! Are your overpriced counters getting resolved? yes or no

44 May 29, 2015
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"Hi Brian, Do you have the link to the appropriate screen so I can take a screen sho…"

Nate Gerard replied Mar 11, 2013 to PNC Second Mortgage Deficiency Agreement

6 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by brian Gormley

"If the defect in the home was major, the up front inspection would have caught it -…"

Nate Gerard replied Dec 5, 2012 to When to do Inspections?

112 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Mike Rizzo

"Excellent point! One of the companies charges $75 more for their refundable inspecti…"

112 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Mike Rizzo

"These companies offer the deal to anyone so it is not just with me. I give the buyer…"

112 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Mike Rizzo

"I require buyers to do inspection up front on my listings and always require my buye…"

Nate Gerard replied Dec 2, 2012 to When to do Inspections?

112 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Mike Rizzo

"Firstly, the fact that the listing agent even discussed a 6% seller paid concession…"

Nate Gerard replied Sep 30, 2012 to Need Advice on Short Sale Situation QUICKLY - Last Minute Notification of Denied Seller Assist - Municipal Employees Credit Union NY

19 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Kristy Hamilton

"IF, and only if the servicer has stated the borrower must be late, you can merely co…"

Nate Gerard replied Aug 19, 2012 to Should we suggest to our clients to be late in their mortgage payment for a successful short sale?

22 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by Team Musser

"We closed it on Tuesday and the seller actually walked away with a small amount of p…"

Nate Gerard replied Aug 5, 2012 to Switching to Judicial after the Sheriff's Sale

3 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by Nate Gerard

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************