Jessica Griffith's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"It was once explained to our office, by a managing broker, that a listing agent cann…"

Jessica Griffith replied Oct 30, 2013 to Complain to OCC about Auction.com?

9 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

"MLS - make sure it is properly set up to show the true value of the property.  Defin…"

Jessica Griffith replied Jan 31, 2013 to PLEASE HELP!!! Wells Fargo decline SS with unrealistic value and many red flags that was never addressed!!!

11 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Kimberly Doren

"I believe I forgot to mention, the debt has been discharged in bankruptcy."

Jessica Griffith replied Jan 24, 2013 to FILING COMPLAINT AGAINST FRANKLIN CREDIT, PLEASE JOIN ME!

6 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by Tiffany Abbiate

"If it is the first request to postpone they should grant it.  Is buyer willing to us…"

Jessica Griffith replied Jan 24, 2013 to Carrington Mortgage - Auction Date 3/1/13

13 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"My short sale with Nationstar was submitted in July when Aurora transferred all thei…"

Jessica Griffith replied Jan 24, 2013 to Nationstar Short Sale

10 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Rikki

"Leticia, did you ever have any luck with Franklin? I have a 2nd lien that has been…"

Jessica Griffith replied Jan 24, 2013 to Has anyone dealt with FRANKLIN CREDIT management corp?

3 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Jessica Griffith

"If the property goes BOM, you'll lose more time.  Submit the updated HUD with reduce…"

Jessica Griffith replied Dec 4, 2012 to Price Reduction after the Inpsection?

3 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Jessica Griffith

"The firm I use takes 1% off the top of the commissions. However, there are attorney'…"

Jessica Griffith replied Dec 4, 2012 to Compensation for Negotiators

10 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Joseph Alfe

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************