Teresa Simon's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"If you or someone you know has a good accountant that amends paperwork may will have…"

Teresa Simon replied Mar 4, 2013 to Anyone have a contact at the IRS?

4 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Celeste ODea

"Leaving the personal items on the purchase and sale requires the appraiser to apprai…"

Teresa Simon replied Mar 4, 2012 to Non-Realty Items Outside the Contract

11 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Shannon Blankenship

"I am of the understanding investor loans do not fit under the IRS debt foregiveness…"

Teresa Simon replied Feb 26, 2012 to Wells Fargo Unreasonable Request for Promissory Note

27 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Scott Korbin

"xx?  "

Teresa Simon replied Feb 26, 2012 to Wells Fargo Unreasonable Request for Promissory Note

27 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Scott Korbin

"In Washington when a broker has committed certain crimes or in the event of death et…"

Teresa Simon replied Feb 22, 2012 to Seller changed listing agents at the last minute!

9 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Lauren Michaels

"I was able to get help from HUD.  E-mail me and I will dig for a couple HUD e-mail a…"

Teresa Simon replied Feb 22, 2012 to Met LIfe Is a Joke! Need some help!!

8 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Shannon Noble

"In Eastern Washington, we have issues with sewer hook-up.  When you attend a class i…"

Teresa Simon replied Feb 21, 2012 to Roof Needs Replacement-Any Helpful Hints

7 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Smitty

"Is it a HUD? an Fannie Mae? A Freddie Mac?"

Teresa Simon replied Feb 21, 2012 to Met LIfe Is a Joke! Need some help!!

8 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Shannon Noble

"Straight from Washington State DOL: "The Department of Licensing ("DOL") and the Dep…"

Teresa Simon replied Feb 10, 2012 to States that Require a Real Estate License to negotiate short sales

53 Feb 21, 2013
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"So does anyone know where attorneys are getting actual training in short sales that…"

Teresa Simon replied Feb 8, 2012 to What percentage of short sales are your lead short sale closing offices actually closing?

8 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Teresa Simon

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************