Juliana Oprea's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Do you have a contact information for the manager of SS Escalation Desk from FNMA? I…"

Juliana Oprea replied May 13, 2013 to Principal Curtailment Payment

24 Aug 21, 2014
Reply by Kristy Hamilton

"I have the same problem with GreenTree. The account is charged off, they moved it fr…"

Juliana Oprea replied Nov 14, 2012 to Any tips for Escalating a file with Green Tree?

20 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Kristi Lawrence

"Hi Diana, Were you able to bring GT to accept less than 15%? The negotiator gave me…"

Juliana Oprea replied Apr 13, 2012 to Greentree/Wells Fargo

8 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Juliana Oprea

"One trick that I learned Mike was to call the REDC early in the morning. I'm in CA s…"

Juliana Oprea replied Oct 23, 2011 to HAFA approval with BOA

23 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

"Mike, who's the 3rd party vendor that you're dealing with? You need to speak to the…"

Juliana Oprea replied Oct 23, 2011 to HAFA approval with BOA

23 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

"I can subscribe that HAFA with BofA/REDC in my case it's a nightmare. I just closed…"

Juliana Oprea replied Aug 9, 2011 to Bank of America HAFA Short Sale

8 Jan 19, 2015
Reply by Short Sale Superstars LLC

"It's true. These things happen all the time. But banks need to admit something: they…"

Juliana Oprea replied Aug 1, 2011 to Why do banks think investors are scammers? Why? because of articles like this.

61 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Smitty

"It happen to one of my past clients but in this case with Chase. We did not complete…"

Juliana Oprea replied Apr 10, 2011 to Banks Starting To Assign Short Sales Directly to Brokerage Firms?

87 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

"Yes, I pulled the title and the 2nd it's right there. They even told me that the mot…"

Juliana Oprea replied Apr 6, 2011 to 2nd loan with BOA - borrower different then the owner of the property

5 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Juliana Oprea

"This is what we're trying to do and the son agreed to this option. The problem is th…"

Juliana Oprea replied Apr 5, 2011 to 2nd loan with BOA - borrower different then the owner of the property

5 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Juliana Oprea

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************