Catherine Gheen's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I submitted a short sale with Kondaur and the borrower is in a bk.  They will not re…"

Catherine Gheen replied Jun 26, 2019 to Kondaur Capital

3 Jun 26, 2019
Reply by Catherine Gheen

"steve can you please email me outside at catherinegheen@gmail or call my cell at 831…"

Catherine Gheen replied Apr 19, 2016 to 2nd lien holder CHASE DENIED short sale

5 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by Catherine Gheen

"Did you ask Chase why they are saying they don't want to do business with you?  Do y…"

Catherine Gheen replied Apr 19, 2016 to 2nd lien holder CHASE DENIED short sale

5 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by Catherine Gheen

"I have heard some small rumblings of Chase giving the seller's these large amounts o…"

Catherine Gheen replied Jul 3, 2011 to Buyers Lender Demanding FULL Short Sale Approval Letter

80 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"I am sorry but I strongly disagree.  You have not read fully the California Civil Co…"

Catherine Gheen replied Jun 27, 2011 to Suggestions for dealing with current owner who does not want to leave?

65 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Mary Wilcox

"Stanw:   Yes, the seller can cancel at anytime.  The seller can not legally be evict…"

Catherine Gheen replied Jun 27, 2011 to Suggestions for dealing with current owner who does not want to leave?

65 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Mary Wilcox

"The bankruptcy court notifies all creditors of an active filing, this will include t…"

Catherine Gheen replied Jun 26, 2011 to Suggestions for dealing with current owner who does not want to leave?

65 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Mary Wilcox

"Also one more thought as I have read some of the comments from other agents.  In Cal…"

Catherine Gheen replied Jun 26, 2011 to Suggestions for dealing with current owner who does not want to leave?

65 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Mary Wilcox

"You know there is always one who sneaks in like this...............first they want t…"

65 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Mary Wilcox

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************