Kathy Fuhriman's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with Sharon's logic. I have requested the EM and the inspections to be done…"

Kathy Fuhriman replied Oct 11, 2013 to Thoughts on collecting earnest money on short sales?

7 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"Thanks for the USDA guidelines link, I have been searching for the information. I ha…"

Kathy Fuhriman replied Oct 7, 2013 to USDA Rental Property

3 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"Seriously your first response is to see if the buyer or agent will contribute when t…"

Kathy Fuhriman replied Jul 10, 2013 to Wells Fargo Unwilling to Contribute Funds to Judgments on Title

8 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"The buyer is likely thinking that he could just take over the loan that is being sho…"

Kathy Fuhriman replied May 19, 2013 to Will investor ever deal directly with the shortsale buyer and hold paper

10 May 20, 2013
Reply by Bill Ireland

"Liz, It is not too likely for any repairs to be made on the home before closing. You…"

Kathy Fuhriman replied May 2, 2013 to BOA/HUD SS approved after a year but inspection reveals major problems

6 May 5, 2013
Reply by Roy Mason

"If the property was lost in BK the BK trustee will be the one who is liquidating ass…"

Kathy Fuhriman replied Apr 28, 2013 to Advice requested regarding BK property purchase

8 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by Nancy D.

"David, Have you called the real estate broker who handled the short sale? Certainly…"

Kathy Fuhriman replied Apr 19, 2013 to What is a Certificate of Satisfaction

7 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by David

"Just a different spin on Fannie Mae at foreclosure. A recent trustees sale had a min…"

Kathy Fuhriman replied Apr 14, 2013 to Thoughts on Fannie Mae's Homepath ShortSale Escalation portal! Are your overpriced counters getting resolved? yes or no

44 May 29, 2015
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"The judgement will likely not get wiped out at foreclose sale as the reason for the…"

Kathy Fuhriman replied Mar 24, 2013 to Short Sale with a Judgement in 3rd position

19 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Gael Adair Grove, CDPE/SFR/ePro

"In Utah only the buyer and seller sign the purchase and sale contract as the Realtor…"

Kathy Fuhriman replied Mar 17, 2013 to Bank of America Backs Down on Short Sale Request Due to Social Media

14 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Evelyn Santiago

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************