Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES's Discussions (181)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

" Karen Curtis     If you have an EXCLUSIVE Agency, how does that permit another comp…"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Dec 13, 2013 to Nationstar / Auction.com

347 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Brian Avery

"Congratulations to you and the new homeowners. Very nice work."

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Dec 11, 2013 to Nationstar / Auction.com

347 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Brian Avery

"HUD Reverses decision prohibiting dual agents / agency. This was to be effective Oc…"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Sep 26, 2013 to Limited Agency Changes for FHA HUD Short Sales

14 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Lori & G-II Klindera/Varrato I

"HSBC is famous for there very 6 mo a home owner has to reapply for a modification. T…"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Sep 8, 2013 to HSBC Commission Rates - Beware

26 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Ben Benita

"@Brian Avery Is a variance a possibility? Variance - A Lender is required to submit…"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Aug 27, 2013 to Can you do an FHA Short Sale without a hardship?

4 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"@Terri Barrow .... and Student Loan Debt"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Jul 27, 2013 to CBCS is the third and is holding my short sale hostage

39 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES

"That is correct. They went to court and if the party did not appear there was a defa…"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Jul 21, 2013 to CBCS is the third and is holding my short sale hostage

39 Jul 27, 2013

"I am on the Board of Directors of the Missouri/ Southern Ilinois Chapter of USA Care…"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Jul 21, 2013 to CBCS is the third and is holding my short sale hostage

39 Jul 27, 2013

"In general you work with the seller's BK attorney, get BK attorney permission to tal…"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Apr 8, 2013 to Nationstar / Auction.com

347 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Brian Avery

"I' m hoping all this from Auction.com is in writing. If not I would tell them to put…"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Apr 5, 2013 to Nationstar / Auction.com

347 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Brian Avery

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************