Evelyn Santiago's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Does no surprise me!  I know the previous management had asked me to join a company…"

Evelyn Santiago replied Mar 12, 2014 to former Titanium Solutions HRCs: Horizon Solutions Online???

11 Jun 22, 2017
Reply by Elva Branson-Lee

"The seller's attorney sends it to the buyer's attorney and the buyer's lender.  The…"

Evelyn Santiago replied Oct 28, 2013 to Do You Give Approval Letters To Buyer Agents?

4 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by SMS-Short Sale Expert

"I just close on a FHA short sale where they required the names of the agents on the…"

Evelyn Santiago replied May 6, 2013 to BOFA Short Sale NEW HUD Guidelines

21 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Linda Solomon

"I have had to reduce my commission twice since 2006.  PennyMac supposedly has a "cor…"

Evelyn Santiago replied Apr 14, 2013 to Commisssion Reduction Requests

10 May 2, 2013
Reply by Tara Samney

"They do monitor the social media sites since I blogged about a situation I had and a…"

Evelyn Santiago replied Mar 25, 2013 to Best method to manage a poor Short Sale Negotiator @ B of A?

17 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by Evelyn Santiago

"The Twitter team will encourage them to call you at least.  Only way to get my FHA s…"

Evelyn Santiago replied Mar 24, 2013 to Best method to manage a poor Short Sale Negotiator @ B of A?

17 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by Evelyn Santiago

"Go to your Twitter account and go to Direct Message or DM  - It's under the cog whee…"

Evelyn Santiago replied Mar 21, 2013 to Bank of America Backs Down on Short Sale Request Due to Social Media

14 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Evelyn Santiago

"I have been using the Twitter Social Media team for several years but they only prom…"

Evelyn Santiago replied Mar 18, 2013 to Bank of America Backs Down on Short Sale Request Due to Social Media

14 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Evelyn Santiago

"I blogged on my Active Rain blog, this short sale blog, and another short sale blog…"

Evelyn Santiago replied Mar 18, 2013 to Bank of America Backs Down on Short Sale Request Due to Social Media

14 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Evelyn Santiago

"So I understand this correctly, the agent signs the purchase contract on behalf of t…"

14 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Evelyn Santiago

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************