Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, solution is get buyer to pay more and bring offer up to what the lender wants …"

Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas replied Jan 11, 2011 to Has Anyone closed a VA Compromise sale where the net is less than the 88%?? Wells Fargo VA Short Sale

10 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"Yes, definately tough,  I also noticed VA can lower the VA appraisal to last No less…"

Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas replied Jan 5, 2011 to Has Anyone closed a VA Compromise sale where the net is less than the 88%?? Wells Fargo VA Short Sale

10 Mar 17, 2012

"Wendy, It seems the VA appraised Value is based on a 3 month old comp  about $15K hi…"

Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas replied Jan 5, 2011 to Has Anyone closed a VA Compromise sale where the net is less than the 88%?? Wells Fargo VA Short Sale

10 Mar 17, 2012

"Hi Mandy, ck it...BANK OF AMERICA SHORT SALES NEW PROGRAM TO GET DONE FASTER -LESS P…"

Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas replied Aug 11, 2010 to Bank of America's new HPO program

2 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Shelly White, MBA, SFR

"Laura, that is great! UG has been so responsive to emails and calls it is so nice wh…"

Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas replied Aug 9, 2010 to SHORT SALE APPROVED by UNITED GUARANTEE in 2 weeks!!

5 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Laura Marshall

"Ditto! "

Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas replied Jul 22, 2010 to Come Join the Group United Guarantee Corp-Anyone have any success with this company?

3 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Michael Hayley

"Escalate thru Equator ,,,see your email options and email neg. outside of Equator an…"

Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas replied May 27, 2010 to Bank of America- Need contacts

2 May 27, 2010
Reply by Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas

"So far I have not used an attorney, however I do advise sellers to seek the council…"

Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas replied Nov 30, 2009 to Has anyone used an attorney to negotiate a short sale?

10 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Lynn Pineda

"Bryant, that is good news, but I have not had such luck here....Maybe that will chan…"

Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas replied Nov 30, 2009 to BofA is slamming out approvals this week!! Almost.

4 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Kylee Roe

"way to go! Keep us updated!"

Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas replied Nov 6, 2009 to Please cheer me on... 2 short sale listings in 2 days

5 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Kent Dills

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************