Michael Ackerman, CRS, SFR,'s Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Rodney, As our economy in San Francisco is technology driven we are experiencing a…"

Michael Ackerman, CRS, SFR, replied Jan 27, 2013 to Are You Seeing a Slow Down in the Qty of Short Sales Coming In?

20 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Denise Orrico

"Teresa,   There is a simple reason why I pull AND READ the preliminary title report…"

Michael Ackerman, CRS, SFR, replied Jan 8, 2012 to Seller transferred title to another person leaving mortgage in place

14 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Michael Ackerman, CRS, SFR,

"Carrissa, Well the story stops at July 12.  I'm curious after nearly 6 months how th…"

Michael Ackerman, CRS, SFR, replied Dec 11, 2011 to Need Advice Re: Counteroffer with BofA SS

14 Dec 11, 2011

"@Paul,   Ahhhh yes... this move concerns me as well.    I've been in the San Francis…"

Michael Ackerman, CRS, SFR, replied Apr 12, 2011 to Banks Starting To Assign Short Sales Directly to Brokerage Firms?

87 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

"Wow!  There is no limit to the gall/chutzpah some agents have in pursuing a listing.…"

Michael Ackerman, CRS, SFR, replied Apr 11, 2011 to Banks Starting To Assign Short Sales Directly to Brokerage Firms?

87 Aug 12, 2012

"There could be some advantages for buyer's agents here.   As it is I LOVE LOVE LOVE…"

Michael Ackerman, CRS, SFR, replied Apr 8, 2011 to Banks Starting To Assign Short Sales Directly to Brokerage Firms?

87 Aug 12, 2012

"Update:  Went back to Citibank and ignored the collection agency.  I've received a g…"

Michael Ackerman, CRS, SFR, replied Jan 6, 2011 to Collection Companies - Life after a "Charge Off"... Getting a Second Released

3 Jan 6, 2011

"Congratulations on entering into contract on your first home!!!  You have many quest…"

Michael Ackerman, CRS, SFR, replied Dec 28, 2010 to Buying my first house in California

6 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Jim Schneider

"Jeff, Not unlike regular transactions where the first few days are crucial to keepi…"

Michael Ackerman, CRS, SFR, replied Nov 25, 2010 to The first 30 days are the most important in the short sale process

10 Nov 25, 2010

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************