Len McGuirk's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Agreed. As I previously commented on this topic two years ago, I still stand strong…"

Len McGuirk replied May 12, 2012 to Sharing short sale approval letters with buyer's agent....pros and cons? Does buyer's agent need to see letters?

27 May 13, 2012
Reply by Eric Rogers

"I agree with Bryant on this thread. I don't believe a lender can dictate how much we…"

Len McGuirk replied Feb 12, 2012 to Are the sellers allowed to pay the difference in commission if the lender offers less than the seller agreed to?

37 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Meli Van Natta

"Yes, I disclosed my agent/seller/family relationship in the contract. It was 5% for…"

Len McGuirk replied Jan 15, 2012 to Anyone closed with HSBC on 1st Lien??

25 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by Kelly Magreevy

"I just closed another short sale with HSBC on the 1st and 2nd loans and I don't reme…"

Len McGuirk replied Jan 15, 2012 to Anyone closed with HSBC on 1st Lien??

25 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by Kelly Magreevy

"I apologize for my ignorance, but what's a QWR?"

Len McGuirk replied Jul 24, 2011 to Banks hiring contractors to break in to listings

78 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Nancy Campbell

"I felt the need to jump into this great conversation.   I too make my living success…"

Len McGuirk replied Jul 24, 2011 to Banks hiring contractors to break in to listings

78 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Nancy Campbell

"Chase has got to be one of the worst lenders to handle short sales with. Someone men…"

Len McGuirk replied May 8, 2011 to What is going on with Chase????????

7 May 8, 2011
Reply by Len McGuirk

"I personally handle many short sales. I have never had a problem sending the approva…"

Len McGuirk replied May 23, 2010 to Sharing short sale approval letters with buyer's agent....pros and cons? Does buyer's agent need to see letters?

27 May 13, 2012
Reply by Eric Rogers

"Juan, If you haven't resolved this issue yet, let me know. I have the entire chain…"

Len McGuirk replied May 23, 2010 to HELP!! Litton Loan NOT willing to reduce approved price to buyers appraisal.... Need to Escalate

3 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Christina Sheppard

"You should definitely try and negotiate a portion of the cash contribution to be a p…"

Len McGuirk replied May 23, 2010 to can listing agent help out when the bank requires the seller to pay a cash contribution

3 May 23, 2010
Reply by Len McGuirk

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************