Christopher Pendleton's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"??? "

Christopher Pendleton replied Mar 1, 2016 to FHA Approval to Participate Letter Valuation Too High - How to Challenge?

5 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by Bryant Tutas

"How is a ticket opened up with HUD?  I don't think minimum net is going to be doable…"

Christopher Pendleton replied Feb 25, 2016 to FHA Approval to Participate Letter Valuation Too High - How to Challenge?

5 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by Bryant Tutas

"Nice. "

Christopher Pendleton replied Feb 5, 2012 to Commission Dispute

52 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Jeff Payne

"Yeah - California has nice law.  Here in AZ the antifdeficiency law only protects in…"

Christopher Pendleton replied Feb 3, 2012 to Fannie Not Giving Anti-Deficiency Releases In Anti-Deficiency States?? (PHH)

9 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Smitty

"Diane - They really don't have any rationale for not putting it in writing.  All I a…"

Christopher Pendleton replied Feb 3, 2012 to Fannie Not Giving Anti-Deficiency Releases In Anti-Deficiency States?? (PHH)

9 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Smitty

"Still curious if anyone has gotten a release from Fannie.  I have talked to Level 2…"

Christopher Pendleton replied Feb 2, 2012 to Fannie Not Giving Anti-Deficiency Releases In Anti-Deficiency States?? (PHH)

9 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Smitty

"Well - our deficiency statutes only cover someone who is foreclosed on.  Once you do…"

Christopher Pendleton replied Jan 30, 2012 to Fannie Not Giving Anti-Deficiency Releases In Anti-Deficiency States?? (PHH)

9 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Smitty

"I agree - some great viewpoints and info!!!!"

Christopher Pendleton replied Jan 30, 2012 to Short Sale Approvals with Seller isn't Delinquent

62 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by William F Griffin Jr

"I can't tell you the number of times folks who wanted to do a loan mod were told to…"

Christopher Pendleton replied Jan 30, 2012 to Short Sale Approvals with Seller isn't Delinquent

62 Mar 2, 2012

"What is happening to Calif's antideficency laws??  Here is AZ we have a movement at…"

Christopher Pendleton replied Jan 27, 2012 to Short Sale Approvals with Seller isn't Delinquent

62 Mar 2, 2012

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************