Vicki Lloyd's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I would have him speak with a tax expert rather than an attorney. The California Ass…"

Vicki Lloyd replied Jun 1, 2011 to California deficiency rights

9 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Karen Roberts

"My clients did a bankruptcy and the loan was charged off, but the lien remained on t…"

Vicki Lloyd replied May 10, 2011 to "2nd lien strip" or set-aside

3 May 10, 2011
Reply by Cameron Piper - Keller Williams

"I've heard this explanation before about the MI companies making it better to forecl…"

Vicki Lloyd replied Mar 8, 2011 to Need suggestions..BOA

5 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Garrett McCargar

"In California, a foreclosure would wipe out any HOA delinquent dues.  With a short s…"

Vicki Lloyd replied Feb 26, 2011 to How do you negotiate with an unreasonable HOA/Property Manager or Attorney

9 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Gretta Alvarez

"I would send the letter to the Board at least a week prior to their next meeting, an…"

Vicki Lloyd replied Feb 3, 2011 to How do you negotiate with an unreasonable HOA/Property Manager or Attorney

9 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Gretta Alvarez

"Both the attorney and the HOA manager take their orders from the Board of Directors.…"

Vicki Lloyd replied Feb 3, 2011 to How do you negotiate with an unreasonable HOA/Property Manager or Attorney

9 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Gretta Alvarez

"Maybe they aren't familiar with California laws - they can't get a deficiency judgme…"

Vicki Lloyd replied Oct 6, 2010 to Does anyone have a name or number for someone in upper management at PNC?

1 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Vicki Lloyd

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************