Toni Nicholas's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"And, that's the difference between owner occupants and investors.... investors are w…"

Toni Nicholas replied Jan 7, 2013 to Buyer/Ouccupant loses 3 full price CASH offers to Games Investors Play!

21 May 2, 2022
Reply by HarryJohnson

"I agree - the loan officer and their closing dept are the one's who made the mistake…"

Toni Nicholas replied Jan 7, 2013 to Short Sale Lien Holder wants our escrow refund to be applied to our principle

32 Mar 6, 2013

"That's how I see it as well. This "should" have been caught with the tentative HUD a…"

Toni Nicholas replied Jan 7, 2013 to Short Sale Lien Holder wants our escrow refund to be applied to our principle

32 Mar 6, 2013

"I'm not suggesting the seller messed up. I'm suggesting that the agents, more than l…"

Toni Nicholas replied Jan 3, 2013 to Short Sale offer in for two weeks. Listing still shows Active!

27 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Susan Highland

"Agreed - you cannot sell your house twice! An Agent / Broker must make sure the cont…"

Toni Nicholas replied Jan 3, 2013 to Short Sale offer in for two weeks. Listing still shows Active!

27 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Susan Highland

"I agree with your rant - Wayne. I have no idea who wrote the contract Roger is refer…"

27 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Susan Highland

"Yes, but only one offer is submitted to the bank at a time - even in NC. Again, it h…"

27 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Susan Highland

"ditto!  ..."

27 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Susan Highland

"Bingo - I agree!  ...I guess I should have read the entire thread before posting my…"

27 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Susan Highland

"Yes, but it's "subject to third party acceptance." So, if other offers are being sub…"

27 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Susan Highland

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************