Rod Herman's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Not true about California. Real estate licensees are the primary negotiators for mos…"

Rod Herman replied Apr 17, 2011 to States that Require a Real Estate License to negotiate short sales

53 Feb 21, 2013
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"I'm pretty sure our DRE eliminated non-licensed 3rd party negotiators before MARS we…"

Rod Herman replied Apr 17, 2011 to States that Require a Real Estate License to negotiate short sales

53 Feb 21, 2013
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"Yes, as with most laws, if you read the fine print, there are are some exceptions. S…"

53 Feb 21, 2013
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"Here in California, you definitely need a RE license to negotiate short sales. Direc…"

53 Feb 21, 2013
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"A very lively discussion and I can see the desire to provide 2 HUDs from a negotiati…"

Rod Herman replied Apr 3, 2011 to Two Separate Huds

52 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"CAR just had a webinar on Friday where their contract attorney talked about the 2 fo…"

Rod Herman replied Apr 3, 2011 to New Agent Disclosure Law - Federal MARS Rules for Short Sales

10 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Pat Chadwell

"I agree with the comments so far. I think that submitting two different HUDs even in…"

Rod Herman replied Apr 3, 2011 to Two Separate Huds

52 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Joseph Alfe

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************