Janet Nation's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Sarah the seller is 80 years old I doubt it,  and it was 9 years ago but we can ask…"

Janet Nation replied Oct 26, 2013 to HSBC - Need Help Urgently Satisfied mortgages not recorded

10 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by Janet Nation

"It's the sellers attorney that need to be fired, see my response to Sarah."

Janet Nation replied Oct 26, 2013 to HSBC - Need Help Urgently Satisfied mortgages not recorded

10 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by Janet Nation

"Sarah, In New York, the buyer's attorney always order the title then sends to the se…"

10 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by Janet Nation

"No, we are at a stand still. The whole selling side are incompetent and the perfect…"

Janet Nation replied Oct 24, 2013 to HSBC - Need Help Urgently Satisfied mortgages not recorded

10 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by Janet Nation

"Brian thank you for your response. Just to be a little clearer, and I'm the selling…"

Janet Nation replied Oct 24, 2013 to HSBC - Need Help Urgently Satisfied mortgages not recorded

10 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by Janet Nation

"I can't figure out if you the author is an agent or the seller. At any rate tell the…"

Janet Nation replied Nov 11, 2010 to First Condo...need help

7 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by Smitty

"Eighty five days is not long time but of course the further you go along, the less d…"

Janet Nation replied Nov 10, 2010 to Listed for over 85 days with no offers. Deed in lieu of foreclosure? Any advice?

14 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Tina Smith

"The promissory note these days is common with the second lien. The seller can negoti…"

Janet Nation replied Oct 28, 2010 to promissory note application with initial short sale offer package?

2 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Janet Nation

"You kidding me, this is a short sale and sold as is. Luck is the right word."

Janet Nation replied Oct 28, 2010 to What luck do you have with request for repairs?

6 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Janet Nation

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************