Sean Underwood's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"One of my clients has 5 properties that she has listed with me and is trying to nego…"

Sean Underwood replied Mar 4, 2012 to Lender refusing to work with Attorney in negotiations

25 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Wendy Smith

"Hi Smitty. I'm VERY aware how serious this issue could be, and that is why I am bein…"

Sean Underwood replied Nov 20, 2011 to Bank of America's policy on allowing third-party negotiators to work short sales

158 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Smitty

"AGREED!!!! Great idea!!!"

Sean Underwood replied Nov 20, 2011 to Bank of America's policy on allowing third-party negotiators to work short sales

158 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Smitty

"Hi Thom. I don't feel that the lenders are targeting service companies like yours. Y…"

158 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Smitty

"I understand the policy for one good reason only..... Recently I found out that a Sh…"

158 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Smitty

"Hi Barbara. Just got through a Short Sale where the seller had filed bankruptcy. Las…"

Sean Underwood replied Aug 21, 2011 to Second Mortgage of 75K Refusing to Participate in HAFA and Demanding 34K

38 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"I believe that the Cash Contribution agreed to must be stated on the HUD to a specif…"

Sean Underwood replied Aug 21, 2011 to Mortgage Insurance Company wants a $17k Note from sellers

38 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Jerri Schick

"More than likely the Title Company or Buyer's Mortgage Lender will send out an Estop…"

Sean Underwood replied Aug 21, 2011 to Signing docs tomorrow and seller has decided not to pay HOA delinquent fees.

17 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by cesar llanes

"Hi Richard. Some HOAs will cooperate in negotiating. However, it takes dedication on…"

Sean Underwood replied Aug 21, 2011 to Signing docs tomorrow and seller has decided not to pay HOA delinquent fees.

17 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by cesar llanes

"PNC = Pain N Crotch Thought you'd like that :) They are even horrible when it's a st…"

Sean Underwood replied Aug 21, 2011 to Second Mortgage of 75K Refusing to Participate in HAFA and Demanding 34K

38 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************