Kevin Young Sr.'s Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"The payments would be due monthly, until the note purchase is complete. Remember our…"

Kevin Young Sr. replied May 19, 2014 to Investors Buying Short Sales Directly From Lender?

50 May 19, 2014
Reply by Jim McCormack

"Mr. Colby. is this the only client you have in this situation? we can work with dist…"

Kevin Young Sr. replied May 13, 2014 to Investors Buying Short Sales Directly From Lender?

50 May 19, 2014
Reply by Jim McCormack

"Thank you smitty for your inquiry. To clear everything up. The normal time frame to…"

Kevin Young Sr. replied May 13, 2014 to Investors Buying Short Sales Directly From Lender?

50 May 19, 2014
Reply by Jim McCormack

"If your client does not want to save their home, we have a program available that wi…"

Kevin Young Sr. replied May 12, 2014 to Investors Buying Short Sales Directly From Lender?

50 May 19, 2014
Reply by Jim McCormack

"I am not angry or mad. I love the questions coming my way. keep firing away. The fig…"

Kevin Young Sr. replied May 12, 2014 to Investors Buying Short Sales Directly From Lender?

50 May 19, 2014
Reply by Jim McCormack

"First of all I am not the note buyer, I am affiliated with the note buyer. To answer…"

50 May 19, 2014
Reply by Jim McCormack

"This is my last response in reference to going back and forth on this board. Regardl…"

50 May 19, 2014
Reply by Jim McCormack

"I will send the NCNDA to you shortly. sincerely, Kevin Young Sr."

50 May 19, 2014
Reply by Jim McCormack

"Mr. Colby. Please see below. 1. Does the homeowner want to keep his home? 2. Is Wel…"

Kevin Young Sr. replied May 9, 2014 to Investors Buying Short Sales Directly From Lender?

50 May 19, 2014
Reply by Jim McCormack

"I don't really see any value in this program as you describe it for most of the home…"

Kevin Young Sr. replied May 9, 2014 to Investors Buying Short Sales Directly From Lender?

50 May 19, 2014
Reply by Jim McCormack

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************