Tim and Susan Fennell's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Rob... what Bryant said - just counter the offer. Personally, if I were the seller I…"

Tim and Susan Fennell replied May 13, 2013 to How can I fight the demand for a cash contribution?

5 May 14, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

"You might be onto something there, Bryant. Both of my acceptances came in yesterday…"

Tim and Susan Fennell replied Nov 6, 2012 to Fannie Mae has become unreasonable on their asking price

63 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by ALLAN ARTHUR

"Pat said to share the contacts with her... why not share with everyone? ;-) My expe…"

Tim and Susan Fennell replied Nov 6, 2012 to Fannie Mae has become unreasonable on their asking price

63 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by ALLAN ARTHUR

"Fannie Mae investors are all over the board with their price demands. I have 2 "near…"

Tim and Susan Fennell replied Nov 4, 2012 to Fannie Mae has become unreasonable on their asking price

63 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by ALLAN ARTHUR

"I haven't worked with them but Susan has on several transactions. She said that they…"

Tim and Susan Fennell replied Oct 22, 2012 to HELP! Fannie Mae wants more than FMV

19 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Chris Jurkowski

"My question is "how can we escalate to fannie mae?" Sorry if this is a basic questio…"

Tim and Susan Fennell replied Oct 21, 2012 to HELP! Fannie Mae wants more than FMV

19 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Chris Jurkowski

"Jeff, What do you mean by "ESCALATE, ESCALATE...."?"

Tim and Susan Fennell replied Oct 21, 2012 to HELP! Fannie Mae wants more than FMV

19 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Chris Jurkowski

"We have the same situation here on 2 listings (both serviced by Seterus) in the same…"

19 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Chris Jurkowski

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************