wally pelaez's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Ann, green tree statement was that my seller makes $100K yearly, for this…"

wally pelaez replied Feb 22, 2013 to Greentree 2nd that was charged off telling me they don't have to abide by Fannie Mae Guidelines

11 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

"I received yesterday the green tree approval letter asking $17000, i sent it to the…"

wally pelaez replied Feb 22, 2013 to Greentree 2nd that was charged off telling me they don't have to abide by Fannie Mae Guidelines

11 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

"Yes , this is true, I am just in the same situation, I escalated the case to fannie…"

wally pelaez replied Feb 21, 2013 to Greentree 2nd that was charged off telling me they don't have to abide by Fannie Mae Guidelines

11 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

"this makes a lot of sense to me,  My team only takes an offer with a minimum of $5K …"

wally pelaez replied Feb 10, 2013 to You have GOT to be kidding me- what BofA wants from short sale buyers now

115 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Patricia Bravo

"I am working and closing my short sale listings from 2005, but a couple years ago a…"

wally pelaez replied Nov 14, 2012 to I received an offer from a LLC.. Are there any bank restrictions to sell them a short sale?

5 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by William F Griffin Jr

"THANK YOU TRONG DANG."

wally pelaez replied Jun 22, 2012 to MY SELLER-OWNER FILED BANKRUTPCY CHAPTER 7 CAN I STILL SHORT SALE THE PROPERTY?

4 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Johanna Devon

"Very interesting ,thanks a lot for this information."

wally pelaez replied Mar 6, 2012 to NEGOTIATORS GET PAID BY COMMISSION OR SALARY? WHATS THEIR MOTIVATION TO CLOSE OUR DEALS?

3 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Jeff Payne

"I THINK THAT THIS IS NOT A RIGHT QUESTION, IT SOUNDS TO ME LIKE HOW MUCH MONEY YOU A…"

wally pelaez replied Jan 15, 2012 to How many short sales are you closing a month?

43 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by obed montez

"Sam, I want you to be clear  on it ,the purpose on this forum is give each other an…"

wally pelaez replied Sep 9, 2011 to AN ATTORNEY HAS ADVICED MY SELLER TO FILE BANKRUPTCY TO KEEP HIS PROPERTY

10 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by wally pelaez

"Thank you Christina, at least I feel better, sometimes we take it personal,or we fee…"

wally pelaez replied Sep 8, 2011 to ANYBODY DEALING WITH FLAGSTAR BANK? I AM HAVING A HARD TIME WITH THEM.

5 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Jeff Payne

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************