LISA VAUGHAN's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I would revise the HUD to get the 1st lien approval letter and then work on the 2nd,…"

LISA VAUGHAN replied Jul 9, 2012 to Wells Fargo New Approval Letter does not provide a waiver of deficiency!!! Has anyone had this issue recently??!!!

77 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Sam

"I have attached the bulletin that addresses the requirement to waive deficiency"

LISA VAUGHAN replied Jul 5, 2012 to Wells Fargo New Approval Letter does not provide a waiver of deficiency!!! Has anyone had this issue recently??!!!

77 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Sam

"At what point did you recieve this addendum? "

LISA VAUGHAN replied May 16, 2012 to Wells Fargo Short Sale Addendum----Is this new??

5 May 16, 2012
Reply by Travis Davies

"Hi Amanda, At this point I would email your negotiator that you recieved your origin…"

LISA VAUGHAN replied May 16, 2012 to Wells Fargo New Approval Letter does not provide a waiver of deficiency!!! Has anyone had this issue recently??!!!

77 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Sam

"I just got a revised approval letter from Wells Fargo for a VA loan.  Here is the la…"

LISA VAUGHAN replied May 15, 2012 to Wells Fargo New Approval Letter does not provide a waiver of deficiency!!! Has anyone had this issue recently??!!!

77 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Sam

"Kris, You indicated that this letter was for "non VA, in addition to non HAFA and no…"

LISA VAUGHAN replied May 15, 2012 to Wells Fargo New Approval Letter does not provide a waiver of deficiency!!! Has anyone had this issue recently??!!!

77 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Sam

" I just received an approval on Friday and the manager told me the same thing.  Here…"

LISA VAUGHAN replied May 14, 2012 to Wells Fargo New Approval Letter does not provide a waiver of deficiency!!! Has anyone had this issue recently??!!!

77 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Sam

"Amanda, I was told by wells fargo's short sale escalation department that there is a…"

LISA VAUGHAN replied May 14, 2012 to Wells Fargo New Approval Letter does not provide a waiver of deficiency!!! Has anyone had this issue recently??!!!

77 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Sam

"If Freddie Mac is your investor you are in great shape!  See Ken Ryan's post from Th…"

LISA VAUGHAN replied May 13, 2012 to Wells Fargo New Approval Letter does not provide a waiver of deficiency!!! Has anyone had this issue recently??!!!

77 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Sam

"Dennis, who is the investor?"

LISA VAUGHAN replied May 11, 2012 to Wells Fargo New Approval Letter does not provide a waiver of deficiency!!! Has anyone had this issue recently??!!!

77 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Sam

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************