Alan Remigio's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

" I am not an attorney. However, I've run into this situation several times with esta…"

Alan Remigio replied Mar 13, 2011 to Short Sale of Deceased....

7 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Krystal Lee Whaley

"Liens are public record. You can research them yourself or through a service. If you…"

Alan Remigio replied Mar 13, 2011 to Please tell me...do I as a buyer (NJ real estate)

25 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Carl SanFilippo

"Shannon, I'm open. What do they want to buy and what is the least value they are lo…"

Alan Remigio replied Sep 20, 2010 to COMMERCIAL SHORT SALE -If it is different with a RESIDENTIAL SHORT SALE ?

6 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Alan Remigio

"Kimberly, Short sales for commercial properties are different. The only thing simil…"

Alan Remigio replied Sep 17, 2010 to COMMERCIAL SHORT SALE -If it is different with a RESIDENTIAL SHORT SALE ?

6 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Alan Remigio

"Donna, I am not an attorney.However, I have experience here. If this is an estate si…"

Alan Remigio replied Apr 16, 2010 to How to check if the Home is in Foreclosure although we are in the process of a Short Sale

7 Apr 17, 2010
Reply by Donna Paul

"Get a 3rd party authorization from the Seller and call the lender. That's the short…"

Alan Remigio replied Apr 16, 2010 to How to check if the Home is in Foreclosure although we are in the process of a Short Sale

7 Apr 17, 2010
Reply by Donna Paul

"Here's a sort of synopsis on an article I got recently: HAFA coming April 5 Short…"

Alan Remigio replied Apr 2, 2010 to HAFA: New Short Sale Rules

3 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by SAM OTHMAN

"I am not a RE agent. I negotiate and purchase all my shortsales, turn around and mar…"

Alan Remigio replied Mar 26, 2010 to Listing agent buys own Short sale Listing

7 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Jon Zolsky

"Commercial is different. Valuation has a different set of rules as "like kind" comps…"

Alan Remigio replied Mar 25, 2010 to COMMERCIAL SHORT SALE -If it is different with a RESIDENTIAL SHORT SALE ?

6 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Alan Remigio

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************