Liane Jamason's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Update - I posted a link to the story of this family on Bank of America's Facebook w…"

Liane Jamason replied Mar 22, 2012 to Bank of America about to Foreclose on Family w/Child who has Cancer - HELP! Sale date 4/10

6 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Liane Jamason

"P.S.  Here's the news story about my client.  http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/consu…"

Liane Jamason replied Mar 22, 2012 to Bank of America about to Foreclose on Family w/Child who has Cancer - HELP! Sale date 4/10

6 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Liane Jamason

"P.S.  My guy doesn't qualify for HAFA so I guess I'm wondering if anyone's had a non…"

Liane Jamason replied Mar 2, 2012 to Anyone had a NationStar Short Sale - Did they Release Deficiency?

8 Mar 4, 2013

"I had one with Chase where we got all the way thru it and they were about to issue a…"

Liane Jamason replied Mar 2, 2012 to Short Sale Approvals with Seller isn't Delinquent

62 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by William F Griffin Jr

"I'm in Florida and have never heard of this.  Sounds fishy to me, are you sure this…"

Liane Jamason replied Mar 2, 2012 to Lender Paying Seller To Manage House?

3 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Sam

"On their website it says you cannot individually apply.  I just left Keller Williams…"

Liane Jamason replied Jan 17, 2012 to Dignified Transition Solutions

8 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by TOP END Properties

"They apparently work with BOA and are giving out leads to Remax agents to contact di…"

Liane Jamason replied Jan 15, 2012 to Dignified Transition Solutions

8 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by TOP END Properties

"Can someone explain to me how its not anti-trust that DTS/BOA are only giving these…"

Liane Jamason replied Jan 15, 2012 to Co-Op Short Sale Assignments

34 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

"P.S.  If my understanding IS in fact correct, anyone know where it states this guide…"

Liane Jamason replied Oct 5, 2011 to HAFA question for the experts

10 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by joe beauchamp

"They didn't ask for credit card statements, they just pulled their credit and can se…"

Liane Jamason replied Oct 5, 2011 to Short Sighted Seller - Bank wants $10K Cash Contribution to release $500K deficiency!

7 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Richard

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************