Estella Drake, CDPE's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Get him!!!! Buena suerte Ben, keep us posted!"

Estella Drake, CDPE replied Oct 4, 2011 to Is B of A serious.....I have to admit when I am wrong, thought I HAD seen everything.....I WAS WRONG

7 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Ben Benita

"Wow Ben, never never think you have seen it all with BofA, you almost always have to…"

Estella Drake, CDPE replied Oct 4, 2011 to Is B of A serious.....I have to admit when I am wrong, thought I HAD seen everything.....I WAS WRONG

7 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Ben Benita

"@Tammy - Terms HAFA RASS, HAMP mod didn't work, denial received with HAFA option or…"

Estella Drake, CDPE replied Aug 17, 2011 to Bank of America - AMS from Sacramento California Wow! I did it!!!!

5 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by James White

"Finally received the BofA/AMS approval, but was thrown a BIG Curve Ball, 2nd not wit…"

Estella Drake, CDPE replied Aug 1, 2011 to BANK OF AMERICA - AMS HAFFA RASS SHORT SALES

3 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Estella Drake, CDPE

"I think the questions is: Why are they going back to 2006? Investor MI payoff might…"

Estella Drake, CDPE replied Jul 22, 2011 to Anyone heard of a ss lender ordering a retro appraisal based on 2006 values? Why would they do that?

15 May 22, 2012
Reply by Kristy Hamilton

"Is this a HAFA RASS short sale - they gave you the price and you listed afterwards o…"

Estella Drake, CDPE replied Jul 22, 2011 to Bank of America HAFA Short Sale

8 Jan 19, 2015
Reply by Short Sale Superstars LLC

"I would make sure to ask them if this file has investor MI, they might be trying to…"

Estella Drake, CDPE replied Jul 22, 2011 to Anyone heard of a ss lender ordering a retro appraisal based on 2006 values? Why would they do that?

15 May 22, 2012
Reply by Kristy Hamilton

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************