Deborah McKnight's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"I should expound.  If the property would sell for more than the short sale contracte…"

Deborah McKnight replied Jul 21, 2013 to CBCS is the third and is holding my short sale hostage

39 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES

"Maybe the property has enough equity for the 3rd to pay off the 1st and 2nd and they…"

Deborah McKnight replied Jul 21, 2013 to CBCS is the third and is holding my short sale hostage

39 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES

"Find out where the trustee's auction is held in the community where the property is…"

Deborah McKnight replied Apr 28, 2013 to Advice requested regarding BK property purchase

8 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by Nancy D.

"don't forget the bpo agent has to bracket active and recently sold comps...no pendin…"

Deborah McKnight replied Apr 14, 2013 to Updates on Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac Inflated Value Issues

110 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Jorge Vega

"Flagstar requires that I (as the listing agent) check in with them to see how the fi…"

Deborah McKnight replied Jan 8, 2012 to Easy Banks to Work With and Difficult Banks to Work With

50 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Cynthia Leggitt

"Requiring a buyer to fund a loan through a particular lender is tantamount to requir…"

Deborah McKnight replied Oct 23, 2011 to NationStar requiring Buyer to apply for pre-qual with NationStar.

57 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

"I asked the buyer's agent to have her customers fill out the Nationstar prequal from…"

Deborah McKnight replied Oct 23, 2011 to NationStar requiring Buyer to apply for pre-qual with NationStar.

57 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

"I believe a retro bpo is the same as an 'historical bpo'....of which I've done.  Usu…"

Deborah McKnight replied Sep 9, 2011 to Anyone heard of a ss lender ordering a retro appraisal based on 2006 values? Why would they do that?

15 May 22, 2012
Reply by Kristy Hamilton

"I've been doing more "historical" bpos lately...they're checking values at the time…"

Deborah McKnight replied Jul 24, 2011 to Anyone heard of a ss lender ordering a retro appraisal based on 2006 values? Why would they do that?

15 May 22, 2012
Reply by Kristy Hamilton

"was your agent the short sale listing agent?"

Deborah McKnight replied Jul 5, 2011 to Typical fees for 3rd Party Negotiators

26 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Travis Davies

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************