Lisa Henderson's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Anyone can discriminate. You just can't discriminate for one of those 7 reasons - or…"

Lisa Henderson replied Jul 12, 2011 to Made it all the way to investor approval to be denied, My realtor and seller are related

109 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Team Musser

"I can tell you that if I were the Seller in this deal, I wouldn't take the under the…"

Lisa Henderson replied Jul 11, 2011 to Made it all the way to investor approval to be denied, My realtor and seller are related

109 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Team Musser

"Bryant - The borrower is working with a BK attorney and has been since before I took…"

Lisa Henderson replied Mar 8, 2011 to Wells Fargo is 2nd TD and will get $100,000 or nothing!!

4 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Lisa Henderson

"Awesome!  Thank you! "

Lisa Henderson replied Mar 2, 2011 to UNDER FTC MARS RULING, REALTORS CANNOT NEGOTIATE SHORT SALES WITHOUT BEING IN COMPLIANCE ($11,00 penalty per day)

61 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Lisa Henderson

"Thanks for the helpful replies.  I have another question now.  Will this have any ef…"

Lisa Henderson replied Feb 1, 2011 to UNDER FTC MARS RULING, REALTORS CANNOT NEGOTIATE SHORT SALES WITHOUT BEING IN COMPLIANCE ($11,00 penalty per day)

61 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Lisa Henderson

"Wow!  A lot of information and I am quite confused.   May I ask a (maybe) simple que…"

Lisa Henderson replied Jan 31, 2011 to UNDER FTC MARS RULING, REALTORS CANNOT NEGOTIATE SHORT SALES WITHOUT BEING IN COMPLIANCE ($11,00 penalty per day)

61 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Lisa Henderson

"Thanks so much for the information. I reeally appreciate it."

Lisa Henderson replied Sep 6, 2010 to VA Buyer $0 down - How do lenders treat this???

7 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Lisa Henderson

"Boy, was I not clear in my question!!! So sorry. Let me try again. My buyer is comp…"

Lisa Henderson replied Sep 5, 2010 to VA Buyer $0 down - How do lenders treat this???

7 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Lisa Henderson

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************