Howard Meguro's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks to all for your replies.  I do have a BOA approval on hand which states close…"

Howard Meguro replied Jan 28, 2013 to Bank of America - approved short sale but now they are changing servicers (loan sold)

39 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Sheyenne Schultz

"Hi Gavina, That might be promising only that I only have one lien which is the 2nd a…"

Howard Meguro replied Jan 26, 2013 to Bank of America - approved short sale but now they are changing servicers (loan sold)

39 Feb 3, 2013

"Thanks Patricia.  Will try this."

Howard Meguro replied Jan 26, 2013 to Bank of America - approved short sale but now they are changing servicers (loan sold)

39 Feb 3, 2013

"Thanks Wendy.  I actually did that before I posted.  First they said unable to help…"

39 Feb 3, 2013

"This is a 2nd lien so I don't believe it is an FHA loan.  The closing officer did sa…"

Howard Meguro replied Jan 25, 2013 to Bank of America - approved short sale but now they are changing servicers (loan sold)

39 Feb 3, 2013

"Thanks Bryant. Perfect timing.  Meeting with seller tomorrow about another matter bu…"

Howard Meguro replied Dec 3, 2012 to May be able to pay off first but nothing for 2nd. What to do?

3 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by jim snodgrass

"Petra, Did Ocwen provide title company with written approval of the amended Affidavi…"

Howard Meguro replied Jan 24, 2012 to Ocwen - Affidavit of Arms Length Transaction

6 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Victor Mendoza

"Jeff, Their legal department told them that it was too great of a liability.  I gues…"

Howard Meguro replied Jan 24, 2012 to Ocwen - Affidavit of Arms Length Transaction

6 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Victor Mendoza

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************