Steve Early's Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree - this is a question to ask an attorney. There could be a number of legitima…"

Steve Early replied Apr 4, 2011 to Seller backs out of short sale, does buyer have any rights?

5 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Vanessa Calhoun

"Jeff:   I've never read this anywhere, but can tell you we had a short sale this yea…"

Steve Early replied Mar 27, 2011 to Can agents list their own short sale properties?

69 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

"In addition to not being able to get paid, some servicers may require you to sign an…"

Steve Early replied Mar 27, 2011 to Can agents list their own short sale properties?

69 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

"I love how they take forever and a day to do anything and then want everyone else to…"

Steve Early replied Mar 18, 2011 to Will Wells Fargo extend closing on written approval letter? Unreasonable time to close shortsale

6 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Garrett McCargar

"I agree with Bryant. We have had conversations with multiple servicers on this issue…"

Steve Early replied Mar 13, 2011 to FBI Focusing on Real Estate Brokers- Submit ALL offers

106 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Tim Wesely

"Hi Kathleen: The fact that you were paid for both sides just means that this service…"

Steve Early replied Mar 6, 2011 to Double-siding a short sale - YES or NO?

39 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Michael J Wollen

"As an afterthought Bill, I wonder if you could argue that asking for any kind of a p…"

Steve Early replied Mar 6, 2011 to Credit Union, as a 2nd lien holder demanding non-refundable earnest money forfeited to the CU

42 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Bill Travis

"I see people do it all the time but you have to realize that there are some combinat…"

Steve Early replied Mar 6, 2011 to Double-siding a short sale - YES or NO?

39 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Michael J Wollen

"Bill: Wow, that is a new one on me. Credit unions and independent regional banks can…"

Steve Early replied Mar 6, 2011 to Credit Union, as a 2nd lien holder demanding non-refundable earnest money forfeited to the CU

42 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Bill Travis

"Jay: This is a question you should be asking a CPA or tax professional and I would u…"

Steve Early replied Feb 28, 2011 to Form 1098 & Claiming interest we didn't pay (Short Sale)

5 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Jay Sullivan

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************