Aaron Ayotte, Short Sale Monkey's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Ben, you are right....it all seems to come down to control on the lenders part.  Aft…"

Aaron Ayotte, Short Sale Monkey replied Sep 20, 2011 to FBI Focusing on Real Estate Brokers- Submit ALL offers

106 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Tim Wesely

"Everyone should read the article written by Ron Ballard.  It's a VERY detailed LEGAL…"

Aaron Ayotte, Short Sale Monkey replied Aug 3, 2011 to Why do banks think investors are scammers? Why? because of articles like this.

61 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Smitty

"I couldn't agree with you more, Bob.  I, nor the negotiators that work for me on my…"

Aaron Ayotte, Short Sale Monkey replied Jun 3, 2011 to CDPE certification quetstion

33 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Aaron Ayotte, Short Sale Monkey

"I'd like to add that it's likely that by the end of 2012, homeowner lawsuits against…"

Aaron Ayotte, Short Sale Monkey replied May 5, 2011 to B of A- no more BPOs

41 May 5, 2011
Reply by Jim Hale

"I've had luck in this type of situation by purchasing an appraisal and submitting it…"

Aaron Ayotte, Short Sale Monkey replied Apr 20, 2011 to Freddie Mac Escalation Needed?

3 Apr 20, 2011

"Bill, I couldn't agree more!  Next to getting the right value on a short sale, worki…"

Aaron Ayotte, Short Sale Monkey replied Apr 14, 2011 to General frustration with lien holders

2 Apr 14, 2011

"We have closed several with Aurora.  You're right, they don't have specific deficien…"

Aaron Ayotte, Short Sale Monkey replied Apr 8, 2011 to Aurora Financial Short Sale Question

8 Apr 8, 2011

"Yes, all pages.  Sellers with 100+ page tax returns really run up my e-fax bill!!"

Aaron Ayotte, Short Sale Monkey replied Apr 8, 2011 to Taxes

9 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Kari A. Battaglia

"ALL short sales come down to 3 things.....value, the HUD, and the offer.  Period.  …"

Aaron Ayotte, Short Sale Monkey replied Apr 8, 2011 to Mortgage Insurance Company is asking sellers to sign a promissory note.

9 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by Bryant Tutas

"I haven't seen the content for the CDPE designation, however the angle we take with…"

Aaron Ayotte, Short Sale Monkey replied Apr 8, 2011 to CDPE certification quetstion

33 Jun 3, 2011

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************