Jonathan Katz's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I would say that it's more of a rarity that a second mortgage lender like ocwen mort…"

Jonathan Katz replied Oct 28 to Do you know if Ocwen offers relocation assistance on second lien short sale only?

3 Oct 28
Reply by Jonathan Katz

"Chase Home Mortgage charged off second mortgages are the worst. I hope you go this r…"

Jonathan Katz replied Oct 17 to Chase Charged Off Second

22 Oct 17
Reply by Jonathan Katz

"Chase Home Mortgage was offering these incentives but they look like they are no lon…"

Jonathan Katz replied Aug 24 to $20,000.00 for the seller from Chase

12 Aug 24
Reply by Jonathan Katz

"When dealing with a Chase Home Mortgage Short Sale you've always got to submit a com…"

Jonathan Katz replied Aug 24 to Chase Short Sale Process

3 Aug 24
Reply by Jonathan Katz

"Rashida, I am surprised that no one ever responded. Did you ever get the Merryl Lync…"

Jonathan Katz replied Aug 20 to Short Sale with Merryl Lynch as second lien holder

2 Aug 20
Reply by Jonathan Katz

"Bibi, Did you ever get any good Chase Short Sale contacts? We're always collecting a…"

Jonathan Katz replied Aug 20 to Chase 1st Lienholder escalation contact needed

2 Aug 20
Reply by Jonathan Katz

"Esperanza, When dealing with a Nationstar Mortgage Loan Modification (soon to be Mr.…"

Jonathan Katz replied Jun 30 to Listing a condo is the Bay Area with a Loan Mod service by Nation Star

2 Jun 30
Reply by Jonathan Katz

"Looks like Fannie Mae Short Sale Guidelines haven't changed. They just hit us with a…"

Jonathan Katz replied Jan 30 to Updates on Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac Inflated Value Issues

110 Feb 6
Reply by Jorge Vega

"Charity, I would say that a reason why you might find a second mortgage might seemin…"

Jonathan Katz replied Jan 30 to Franklin Credit Management Corp

4 Jan 30
Reply by Charity Heatley

"Andrea, Reaching out to the OOP at WF is usually not as much help as you would hope…"

Jonathan Katz replied May 11, 2012 to Wells Fargo Office of the President # Needed

3 May 11, 2012
Reply by Jonathan Katz

RSS

Members

© 2017   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************