Dominique Van Ryckeghem's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks. I will make sure to ask that question. It seems the original loans were 80/1…"

Dominique Van Ryckeghem replied Aug 1, 2016 to California State Teachers' Retirement System loan modification

3 Aug 1, 2016
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

"You would think banks would give care about issuing state specific short sale approv…"

Dominique Van Ryckeghem replied Jul 17, 2011 to Chase Deficiency

24 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Jim McCormack

"Rule of thumb for 2nds: approx. 10% of the note to release the lien, 20%-30% to re…"

Dominique Van Ryckeghem replied Nov 1, 2010 to Cash Reserves

9 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Dominique Van Ryckeghem

"I second what Steve said: move on to a conventional short sale and use the money you…"

Dominique Van Ryckeghem replied Oct 20, 2010 to Cash Reserves

9 Nov 1, 2010

"Disclaimer: I am not an attorney and the below is based on my experience and not law…"

Dominique Van Ryckeghem replied Oct 20, 2010 to Bankruptcy Lie??? Is Bankruptcy better than short sale?

4 Oct 20, 2010

"Escalate it up the food chain of BofA to somebody with decision power. The negotiato…"

Dominique Van Ryckeghem replied Mar 27, 2010 to BOA - Won't pay/allow back Condo Fees???

5 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Pacita C Dimacali

"Hi Jim, Don't wait to hear back from the bank since worst case they may never call…"

Dominique Van Ryckeghem replied Jan 23, 2010 to What does a loan charge off mean after a short sale?

5 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by James Parker

"Hi Jim, A charge off is an accounting step from the bank's point of view. > I a…"

Dominique Van Ryckeghem replied Jan 5, 2010 to What does a loan charge off mean after a short sale?

5 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by James Parker

"Hi Jeffrey, I know of some investors that are doing exactly that in the San Francis…"

Dominique Van Ryckeghem replied Jan 5, 2010 to Investors to BUY and Hold or do Equity Sharing???

1 Jan 5, 2010

"You can ask them what it is going to take in $$$ to get release of liability. Money…"

Dominique Van Ryckeghem replied Jan 5, 2010 to Lender won't release 2nd mortgage????

18 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Teresa Lett

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************