Sherry Pyszczynski's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"You stated that the seller is an Agent, is she also the listing agent for this house…"

Sherry Pyszczynski replied Jan 6, 2013 to Short Sale Hell

54 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Bill Sloss

"If it were me, I would apply the 550 to the principal and live happily ever after. H…"

Sherry Pyszczynski replied Jan 6, 2013 to Short Sale Lien Holder wants our escrow refund to be applied to our principle

32 Mar 6, 2013

"The other issue you want to bring up, is that the buyers agent brought a willing, re…"

Sherry Pyszczynski replied Dec 9, 2012 to Sellers Bailing on SS last minute, need some advice!

48 Mar 6, 2013

"I would not accept the PA at all. As the listing agent, you can counsel your client…"

Sherry Pyszczynski replied Oct 16, 2011 to Buyers Agent Asking For Lender to Make Repairs

14 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Dominique Stevens

"I am in the midst of one right now. We have a redemption sale for the first. A 2nd t…"

Sherry Pyszczynski replied Oct 16, 2011 to Anyone had a judgement come up on the title seach & got bank to pay it off

11 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Mike Rizzo

"I rarely represent both sides. I give them to someone in my office that I feel will…"

Sherry Pyszczynski replied Oct 16, 2011 to Do you show your short sale listings to unrepresented buyers?

18 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Robert S Stoeck

"I just had a listing agent refuse to give me the approval letter. He said it was non…"

Sherry Pyszczynski replied Jul 3, 2011 to Buyers Lender Demanding FULL Short Sale Approval Letter

80 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"My recommendation is to use another Realtor - NO referral fee - but maybe you could…"

Sherry Pyszczynski replied Mar 27, 2011 to Can agents list their own short sale properties?

69 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************