Brett Goldsmith's Discussions (807)

Discussions Replied To (663) Replies Latest Activity

"Who is the servicer and who is the investor?"

Brett Goldsmith replied Nov 7, 2019 to SHORT SALE EXTENSION REQUEST DENIED **** HELP***

14 Dec 11, 2019
Reply by Smitty

"Calling Chase the mortgage servicer is different than reaching someone who can help…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Sep 13, 2019 to Where can we report to Chase the unprofessional treatment their clients are been subjected with SPS

7 Jan 31, 2022
Reply by John Smith

"Yeah, this is happening. I have 3 listing in the last month fall apart because of th…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Sep 13, 2019 to Where can we report to Chase the unprofessional treatment their clients are been subjected with SPS

7 Jan 31, 2022
Reply by John Smith

"Short sales aren't quick unfortunately. If you can get it approved within a month or…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Aug 14, 2019 to NOVAD and HUD with reverse mortgage

3 Feb 3, 2020
Reply by Deirdre Virvo

"@ryan, they may need to regain occupancy of the property and reapply. One way to sho…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Jul 29, 2019 to FHA Investment property Short Sale Options?

1 Jul 29, 2019
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

"Unfortunately servicers are not forced to review short sales. Most will, but at time…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Jun 27, 2019 to Kondaur Capital not accepting a short sale

2 Jul 29, 2019
Reply by Donna Giaccio

"I'd be showing them that it's a full payoff. Have you spoken to any floor managers?…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Jun 7, 2019 to Shellpoint Mortgage Contact

1 Jun 7, 2019
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

"I've had this suggested to me a few times, but it was never a "convince" your seller…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Mar 1, 2019 to HAS THIS HAPPENED TO YOU?

4 Mar 19, 2019
Reply by Minna Reid

"Never heard of such a fee or thing. Sellers aren't supposed to receive proceeds from…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Feb 28, 2019 to Due Diligence Fee & Short Sale

2 Mar 18, 2019
Reply by Smitty

"Strange. Haven't heard of Fay having similiar guidelines to Caliber to denying short…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Feb 21, 2019 to Fay Servicing Issues

3 Feb 21, 2019
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************